WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, December 08, 2002  

Today it was the fair at Union Square with Debra and Francia, a late lunch at Zen Palate (where I saw this adorable broker I met twice at Tony's seminars. This is the one I was afraid might have died on 9/11, so every time I see him, even from afar, I am elated - plus, he's just the sweetest guy) and then took the train (yes, the train - too cold to wait for a cab in the wide open spaces) to Grand Central, bought a stack of tabloid magazines and came home to enjoy the evening. I promply fell asleep and I am now awake with my throat on fire and ready to download some Manu Chao songs from Gnutella.

11:24 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives