WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, December 10, 2002  

Simply put: I-did-not-get-it. I loved the music though.
Before the show Francia and I went to the Manchester Pub with Miguel, to be joined by M.A.
After the show we had dinner with Javier at "The Greek Kitchen" on 10 Ave. at the corner of 58th St., where we were joined by Emilio for a last drink. As usual, they kicked us out.
I have high hopes of getting some decent sleep tonight.
Also, my brother-in-law confirmed my ticket to Madrid: I am leaving on Dec. 23rd and coming back on Jan.3rd.

12:27 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives