WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, December 05, 2002  

Perfect wasted day. I did not get a foot out of the door at all. So much for the beautiful snow or the laughing yoga. Way too cold and a major snow storm. I did practically nothing, except call Francia to gossip about yesterday and call my friend Gabriela in Uruguay, then chat with Pam, then with Debra and then with Sergio from California (he called and it was the first time we've spoken in probably 2 years). I also talked to JP at least a couple of times. Except for my usual communication overload I did not accomplish much.
I am half frozen. I have the heat on but it's still cold in here. Time to get under the comforter. I am watching "Married in America" on A&E. Fascinating.

9:55 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives