WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, December 20, 2002  

Pam left this evening for D.C. but might be back for New Year's Eve, though I will not be back till a few days later.
Tonight has been very quiet, I've mostly been playing with the computer. I have to decide on a new Internet provider now that DirectTV went down. I have a couple in mind, but I needt to make sure that I will have a static IP, that I will be able to run a server and that it will work with Macs.

This coming weekend will be hectic as I have yet to buy all the presents, except for the ones for Melissa. I also have to to take care of the tips for the doormen and the maintenance people of my building. I have to pack for the trip. So far I have a to do list of more than a dozen items to be completed before Monday.

Christina Aguilera is on SNL on Comedy Central now. I am not sure who I dislike more, it's either her or Mariah Carey (who, btw, was on Larry King's tonight). Both have this slutty look (Aguilera is fixated onshowing off her navel and Carey can't seem to find any dress wider than a belt) and both have a tendency to transform every simple little pop song into a three act operafest.

Pam just called: she got an eMac from Tayikistan (not his real name, of course). I am turning green ...

12:51 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives