WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, December 11, 2002  

OK, I tried Casting in Sunset Golden Copper thinking I would end up a redhead. Nonsense. A bare wash of colour. Will have to try something else.
Went to Dess'ys today and left around 9.15 PM to meet Francia at O'Neils. Haizam was working late and everybody else was in bed early. I also got lousy news: JP will not be moving in with me in January. It was to be expected. Maybe I should be happy for him. I am just too pissed right now to even consider that possibility. Of course this stupid allergy that had been plaguing me for a couple of days has gotten much worse.

12:30 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives