WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, December 22, 2002  

Of course I did not stay home.
After lunch I cabbed downtown to get Melissa but she had other plans, so I just gave her her presents and got mine, which I I haev yer to open although I did read the card. Lovely.
I then went to CompUSA to ge J.P. and my brother their presents. I have yet to decide whether I will take JP's present with me to Madrid or whether I will just keep it here.
In the evening M.A. and I went to Opal and then the Divine Bar where we joined by Debra, after her late night shopping at Macy's.
I have so many things to do tomorrow I stress out just thinking about it.

2:42 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives