WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, December 02, 2002  

My upstairs neighbor called. We are meeting at about 10 PM for a drink and baseball at a nearby Irish pub.
I froze my butt this morning walking around town at 6 AM waiting for the gym to open (I thought it opened at 6 AM but is opens at 6.30 AM - Crunch opens at 5 AM so it might be a better choice if I get in a demented early morning exercise mindset again tomorrow morning). I am still very cold, yet here I am, going out again. Some things never change.

9:42 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives