WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, December 27, 2002  

Lunch with Pilar and Blanca was great. Delicious food and non stop chat. Afterwards we went to a caf� and I cabbied my way back. Amazingly the cab driver made a flattering comment about my eyes and about the rest of me too. I confess I was taken aback. It has been a while since last time I was hit on like that. I am too shocked to decide whether I enjoyed it or not. Part and parcel of being in a Latin country, I guess.
Time for a short nap/relax before getting ready for tonight�s party.
JP is still at the hospital with my mother-in-law. She has Crohn's Disease and was not feeling well today.

1:29 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives