WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, December 14, 2002  

Logistics are so difficult! I met Javier at the Lincoln Center to watch Bob perform with the Juilliar Choral Union . Amazingly, I liked it very much. I saw Mel there and we agreed to meet at the door with her and Bob so they could decide whether thay wanted to hang out with us or not. Javier and I waited for about 10/15 minutes, it was too crowded to see anybody so we left (patience has never been one of my strong points). It did not help that I was also frantically juggling cell phone calls to try to get everybody together. Debra had just had a deep tissue massage and was staying home dry and cozy. Francia was waiting for instructions at home. The C. bros were going out for drinks in the neighborhood and were going to call us later on. For Chrissake!!!! Finally Javier and I headed out, to the pouring cold rain, walked a few blocks and decided we'd rather go back to a more familiar part of town. We ended up at this Greek place on 2nd Ave. and 50th St. Francia arrived a few minutes later with Danny (I finally got to meet him) and that was it. Miguel never called. Haizam could not make it and Luis, as expected, declined. The C. bros, having been unable to get through to me on my cell (no wonder!), left a message for us to meet them at some club near home. We never did. We stayed put at the Greek joint, we had some dinner (a few shared tapas) and a couple of bottles of wine, and we talked a lot. I mostly loudly disagreed with Danny but it really doesn't matter, I love a heated debate.
I am now home, ready for my restorative sleep. I will check my spelling and content tomorrow and make the appropiate changes (done). Good nite!

2:10 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives