WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, December 01, 2002  

I've just written a blog that did not post. Shit!
Anyways ... great music but too many white frat boys. Too much of an age gap and the only one who danced turned out to be gay, as usual. Argh!
We cancelled the paella tomorrow and postponed it to Wed. Now I only have to hope that nobody will show up tomorrow demanding to be fed!
Re. my X-mas plans, I just read a message from my brother-in-law. The best he can do is a ticket for $1.660. I think I'd rather stay in NY. Now all we have to see is whether JP can find a ticket from Geneva to NYC for the holydays. I have a funny feeling already ...
something is brewing ...

3:42 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives