WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, December 23, 2002  

It figures I would be sick. Not really really sick, but your garden variety running nose and itchy throat kind of sick. Actually yesterday I wasn't feeling too good. When I finally got home I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror I had my hair pasted to my face, in that that oh-so-attractive I've-got-a-fever look. I collapsed on the bed fully dressed for an hour or so and then of course I was up and about the rest of the night. Seems I can live on a couple of hours of sleep a night! It is now almost 5 AM and I spent the night trying to write an applescript that would watch a folder and e-mail me new items added to it (so that I can use movement sensors with my webcam). So far I've managed to have the script use smtp authentication but I've yet to find a way to send attachments without opening any mail application. Also, the script has to kick in only when there's a new item in the folder and has to send me only the new items. Anyway, I will now update the data on my iBook and do some packing (I will be checking JP's present as luggage so I can only take one suitcase with me). Later I have to do some last minute shopping. A car will be picking me up at 7.30, although my flight leaves at 10.55.

5:05 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives