WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, December 08, 2002  

I'm back home on this busy Saturday. It started as usual with the phone call to my mother, then I picked up Melissa and took her out to lunch at this place she wanted to try (Sammy's). We then spent the afternoon walking around and getting in and out of shops. I bought her a hat she really wanted and she probably needed, given the freezing temperature. I left her at home a around 6 PM and headed to 2nd Ave. and 2nd St. to meet Francia, Preetee (sp?) and her friend Maureen at the Anthology Film Archive to watch "Love, Passion and other stories". I loved "La Primera Vez" and hated the one about the "patatas". After the shorts went to Marie Anne's, a Mexican place with great margaritas. We had a totally Sex and the City kind of evening, talking loudly about men and sex, confessing deep shameful secrets (I can't believe some women still fake orgasms most of the time!!!!), passing judgement and laughing really loud. Preetee and Maureen called it a night after dinner but Francia and I walked all the way home. Or almost home, should we say. Because it was too early to go home, we headed to an Irish Pub on 2nd Ave. and spent hours chatting away with a couple of glasses of mine.
My throat is now on fire, from the cold and the cigarette smoke, and by carrying a conversation over loud music (we were just by the juke-box).
I need my beauty sleep now so I can go out again tomorrow ...

4:11 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives