WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, December 21, 2002  

I might not sleep at all tonight. I was exhausted when I got home from work (and certainly not from working too hard) and dozed off for a while. I seem to be on some crazy hormonal rollercoast and on top of that I never remember to take my iron supplements so there are moments when my energy suddenly disappears. Problem is I slept for an hour or so, mayble less, but enough to keep me awake the rest of the night.
Tomorrow Melissa will come with me on my frantic last minute Xmas shopping. I have to buy a present for JP and another for my brother. I have some ideas but I am not going to post them in case they are reading the blog.
In the evening I'll probably stay home, unless I have an early dinner with Debra because Sunday I have to shlep over to Union City for brunch at Mario's. M.A. will be cooking another paella.
I am now going back to configuring the sensors on my webcam.

3:11 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives