WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, December 10, 2002  

I am struggling with a very very very bad hair day, but at least I found this profound truth on a hair styles web site: "Wanting a new hair style every few weeks is not fickle, it is merely evidence of being multidimensional". I could not agree more.
In any case, I am off to Dessy's for a glass of champagne after work. That was my plan for the evening, hence the godawful hairdo, but now M.A. informed me his brother will be calling me this afternoon to go to a bar I am sure to love. I can't possible go out with hair like this. I must stop at home and grab some wax. What will I do with it depends on what my web research comes up with.

1:55 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives