WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, December 03, 2002  

I am not going anywhere tonight. It's very very cold out there. "Deep freeze", as defined by the weatherman. I have a few faxes to send, e-mails to answer, bills to pay - plenty of things to keep me busy. I should also get rid of several bags of magazines and junk, but that's a should, not a must, and that's the way it's going to stay at least until tomorrow.
I'd like to get up very early tomorrow again, so I have time to rebound for a minimum of half an hour and maybe even highlight my hair a bit before work.
Then, in the evening, it's paella time and about 8 to 10 people should show up. I still have to buy the wine and I will probably fix a salad and some entree yet to be decided (I am a very relaxed host).
Going on to more meaningful things, I feel I've been slacking in the CANI department and must get on track immediately. Have to remember to be aware of what I do and why I do it. I also have to ask myself the right questions.
Time to get some stuff done on my mac AND get ready to watch the Osbournes.

9:43 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives