WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, December 17, 2002  

Had lunch today with Pam, Francia, her sister and her cousin, both very pretty and nice girls. After work Pam and I went out for a demented little stroll in the freezing cold, stopped at Bloomie's and tried to get to Barney (they were closing). Just before losing our noses and ears to frostbite we settled for dinner at a Mexican joint a couple of blocks from home. Then it was a supermarket stop for candy and trashy magazine before coming back to my nicely heated apartment.
Well, as nice as my apartment is, I am in the mood for change, as usual. On Wed. I have an appoitment to see two duplex apartments on 58th St.
In the same spirit of change I tried out a red shampoo this morning that turned my hair way redder than a regular dye. I like it. So of course I am changing it again. I will wash it off tomorrow morning and I will try the brown one.

12:01 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives