WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, December 04, 2002  

Got an e-mail message from my sister, conveying a message for me from my mother's shrink: he says he has repeatedly and unsuccessfully tried to write an answer to my fax but has found the task too difficult. He would prefer to talk to me face to face. Given that I have no plans of going home for while, it sounds like a cop out to me. And sending my sister as a messenger it's the pits.

3:14 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives