WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, December 09, 2002  

For some unknown reason when I am in high spirits and having fun (which in my book it is defined as seeing people, dancing furiously and having wonderful conversations) I get two very distinct cravings: sex and art. The sex I will eventually get, so that's settled. The artsy mood is yours truly yearning to express her joyous self. I keep seeing things I'd like to replicate and. modestly, to make better: bright colored paintings, figurines and, above all, mobiles. I'd definetely like to try my hand at making mobile sculptures, unleashing the Calder in me. On my wishlist for my birthday next year there will be a piece from this guy in Laguna Beach, CA. that does the kind of stuff I am crazy about and that I have been coveting for years now. I've also just discovered Romero Britto (just as in yesterday) and I am already in love with his sculptures.

3:16 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives