WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, December 05, 2002  

Everybody is gone now, the kitchen is almost done and I am a happy camper. Things started very slow tonight and for a moment I thought the evening would flop. M.A. and Quique left early to catch some sleep before their early flight to New Orleans tomorrow morning. Francia, Javier, Luis and Loreto stayed and we eased into a nice conversation. A quite evening (I even forgot to put some music on) but an enjoyable one. They left a little while ago with lots of leftovers. My freezer and fridge are full too. My learning experience today: I was reminded once again of why I should not judge people too quickly, if at all.

I am off work tomorrow. If it snows as it should I'll run to Central Park and snap lots of pictures. I'd also like to take this Laughing Yoga Class in the evening.

2:41 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives