WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, December 26, 2002  

Dinner at Teatriz. Two stops for drinks after dinner. First one at Bar Chipote, second one I forget the name but will post it tomorrow.
Had my haircut at Llongueras this afternoon and I am very happy with it, though totally appalled at the lack of higyene of the salon and the sight of old women smoking away and chatting with voices so raspy they sounded like transvestites.
Given that I was wondering around the house until 7.30 AM yesterday, then managed to get about 3 hours sleep, maybe I should get something to munch and then try and get some sleep. I am meeting Pilar and Blanca tomorrow for lunch and I have Haizam�s party at night.

10:24 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives