WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, November 03, 2002  

Yesterday I wore a pair of high heel boots, otherwise known as fuck-me-shoes. I managed to keep my feet in them through 99% of the night, with dancing and everything. Today I woke up with numb toes. In my book it's a case of numb toes from lousy shoes. But suddenly this has been upgraded to nerve damage thanks to a casual conversation to a physician friend. Next thing I'll hear is I need immediate amputation.

1:54 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives