WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, November 10, 2002  

We did the cultural thing with Melissa this afternoon: I took her to the Metropolitan Museum to see some arms and armors and Egyptian art. Very interesting but extremely crowded. I am thinking of taking her to the Hello, Met! family program next time.
Once again it was hell trying to get a cab. When we finally hailed one I asked the driver why it's been so difficult to find a cab in NYC for the last 3 days. He said it's the Ramadan and a lot of cab drivers are muslims. I am not sure I buy it but there has to be an explanation.
Twenty seconds after I got home and maybe three seconds after I had finished doing my thing in the bathroom (rushing like a madwoman to the bathroom everytime I get home is a old tradition of mine) Miguel Angel had the doorman ringing me from downstairs. He had just left the gym next door and wanted to coordinate the ingredients for tomorrow's sangria, which he is in charge of preparing.
As expected, I will meet with him and Haizam in about half an hour at a bar a few blocks from home. I truly enjoy this guy's company and I am torn between wanting him to stay in town forever so we can keep up the bar hopping and wanting him to leave before I need to be sent to the Betty Ford center for detox.

7:33 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives