WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, November 01, 2002  

Tonight I had a taste of celebrity. After dinner I put on my melting-droopy-face mask and went to watch the parade. Amazingly a lot of people wowed and ohmygoded my costume and lots of people took pictures of me. I felt like never taking the mask off! Anyway, after the parade Lynn, Kate and another girl split. Bob was deninetely going to Splash but I was not in the mood to be among a sea of drag queens having their moment of glory, which is probably what would have happened at Splash's. Francia and yours truly split too. We walked uptown (me in my mask) and finally made it to Morgans Bar ...
I am fallin asleep here. Gotta get some sleep.

1:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives