WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, November 26, 2002  

Today after work M.A. and bro came home to play around with the computer and download some stuff so as to be able to dial up and get on the net from their house. After that we had a quick stop at a nearby bar and then dinner at Divine's. It was an early but enjoyable night.
At home I had two great surprises awaiting me: my order from Victoria's Secret (I just love those frilly half cup bras!) and an e-mail message from Don with photos of his daughter's baptism. His baby is just the most beautiful little girl ever! His wife is beautiful too, and she looks like a real nice friendly girl. Given the pictures I've seen of the girls he dated before and after me, I have to assume he was totally drunk or very lonesone when he met me. I guess I am having a low self-esteem moment ...

12:11 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives