WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, November 14, 2002  

Something is off. I"ve updated to Blog Plus but nothing seems to have changed. I want to be able to display images on my blog, I don't want ads and I want password protection. I'd have to look into it tonight.
I also have pictures to upload from my camera, more pictures to photoshop, the webcam to tweak, plenty of stuff to do on my Mac tonight. I also have plenty to do on my computer at the office tomorrow.
Hopefully I will be able to get to the funk class after work tonight.
On the social scene, I am planning a dinner at home on Saturday and I have a friend arriving from Montevideo on Monday for a few days.

4:08 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives