WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, November 26, 2002  

The shopping season is officially open - and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! I went to Lord & Taylor with Francia to buy a pair of gloves and ended up with the gloves, plus a scarf, plus a coat. I would have gone on except for the fact that the shop was closing. Never mind, this is just a warm up! On my way home I also stopped at the drugstore to get a million hair products I don't need.
The evening is quiet. I had to get my fix of the Real World (I've been a faithful fan from the very first season) and I certainly could not miss the new season premiere of The Osbournes.
For some reason work is still very slow so I spent a lot of time working on the website instead than on a text, which means I will probably have to work from home this weekend. I also have to decide what to do now that I cannot use Gotomypc anymore thanks to the IT people paranoia. I will give Tightvnc another try.
Tomorrow night I am off to NJ to Daniel's for Thanksgiving, unless I either go volunteer at some Thanksgiving dinner for the homeless of the firefighters on Thursday. I tried to find Jimmy's number to see if I could volunteer again at his Church this year but I can't find it!

They say it will snow tonight. I might stay up all night to catch the first snow of the winter.

11:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives