WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, November 21, 2002  

Quiet night. Came home from home, had an early dinner and immediately dozed off only to be awaken by Johanny's call. I am wide awake now but hopefully not for long because I have a very early dentist's appointment tomorrow morning. In the meantime I have been doing such productive things as watching the Anna Nicole Show, a very interesting segment on the Howard Stern show about the one touch orgasm and now a rerun of a Laura en Am�rica show, while shopping from Victoria's Secret catalogue. My mind is also busy trying to find a solution to my hair situation. I am trying to grow it out a bit but I have been going through a whole week of bad hair days now and I am afraid I will soon get into one of my chop-it-all-of phases. I specially hate my bangs. No amounts of gels, muds, waxes or sprays is doing the trick. I still look like an overblown Prince Valiant.
Tomorrow I will meet Annie and Jeremy for dinner but I haven�t decided where yet.. I'll look into dark restaurants with no mirrors.

11:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives