WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, November 03, 2002  

Oh! The Trustees dining room! The view, the crab cakes, the people. Loved it. Loved it so much I am seriously considering becoming a patron of the arts and paying a small fortune for the privilege of using that space!
And we did not limit ourselves to food for the body. We did visit the photo exhibit too. Only problem with the Metropolitan on a weekend is the hordes of visitors. You always have somebody breathing down your neck.
As for the Godfather III, I enjoyed most of it, except for Diane Keaton's ridiculous Annie's Hall getups. Every single movie she is dressed as herself and I have trouble believing a mob don would be married and/or attracted to a pseudo hip crossdresser.
Today we also walked all the day from the Museum to 42nd and Fifth to find an AT&T store so I could get a decent wireless phone plan. I still have to fax them some info tomorrow but hopefully I will have my new Nokia waiting for me after work and I can forget the pre-paid that's driving me nuts now.

11:51 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives