WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, November 15, 2002  

Nothing much to report. I fell asleep after work today and napped for half an hour or so while waiting for Pam to come home. We had dinner (deliciously prepared by her) at home and then just stayed in and watch tv and discussed politics.
I couldn't upload the photos on my Mac OS X systems, although it should be plug-and-play. I will have to do it with Mac 9. As for the photoshop, I will do that from the office tomorrow if I have a minute.
Tomorrow morning I have a meeting at the office and some stuff to prepare before the meeting so I'll have to be there earlier than usual, but that's OK because I'll be out earlier too.
I will surf the web for a while now and then read a little more of this book with the silly name ( How to Talk to Anybody About Anything ) that's actually very, very good.
Pam is leaving tomorrow afternoon to be in D.C. for her birthday on Saturday. She will be going to a play matinee on Saturday afternoon and to a hip hop concert in the evening. Unfortunately I can't go, but I am working on my guest list for Saturday (so far I know Vivienne and Randy will be coming, as well as Francia, I am waiting to hear from Pascale and Johanny and I am now sending Debra an invite too).

1:20 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives