WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, November 14, 2002  

I need to set the record straight. I know I made jokes about the Betty Ford Center but that's all they were, jokes. No, I don't go out every night and get drunk. No, none of us gets drunk. Last time I was drunk was probably 15 years ago and I am now way too old not to know when to stop. Also, Miguel Angel was not sick on Monday because he drank too much, he was sick because we had been to a restaurant on Sunday night where he ate an octopus that looked more like the monster from the Alien flicks . I barely tasted it and had some pasta instead, hence the fact that I did not get sick. So yes we go out and yes we drink, but we all stay perfectly sober. What we mostly do is dance and chat, which is the fun thing about going out anyways. All my life I have danced until the very last song was played, until the lights go on and I was asked to leave. Staying at bars until last call is not unusual for me. At parties I almost have to be physically removed or I will never leave. And about going out, yes, I do go out a lot, but how much is too much is really a matter of personal opinion. As a matter of fact I am married to a man who thinks I spend too much time at home!
In any case after our night out, Pam and I are back home with a bag full of goodies from the all-nite deli.

2:04 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives