WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, November 17, 2002  

I have to go pick up Melissa to take her to the movies but I can't peel myself off this debate on TV about "Has the sexual revolution backfired on women?". It is extremely interesting and I just enjoy debates immensely.
I have just entered forward calling on my home phone to my cell phone for the afternoon. Lets see how it works.
Raoul and Monica called me today from Rome. They were thinking of coming to NY for X-mas but now they are considering Madrid and wanted to know wether I am going. I told them what the situation is and that I will get back to them as soon as I have firmer plans.
Gotta go now.

2:40 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives