WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, November 25, 2002  

I hate Sundays. Today was one of those perfectly useless Sundays. I never left the house. I just rebounded for a while and then finished the letter (5 pages long) to the shrink. I read it to JP who told me it was a master piece but then again the man loves me so his opinion is biased. Not that I am dissatisfied with it. I think I was able to convey exactly how I feel, albeit in a quite aggressive tone. It's just that I need to wait and see if it produces a result. In any case, I tried to fax it a couple of times through jfax but somebody always seemed to pick up the phone on the other side. I will try again tomorrow morning. They'd better let the fax machine answer the call. I am still in less than a shiny happy mood. There are a couple of situations I need to take care of.
Re. X-mas, I finally decided to go to Madrid. My brother will be there too. I will get to Montevideo on home leave later on, but not now. JP will be in Switzerland by mid-December, so it will be easy for him to get to Spain.
Back to checking xml sites now.

12:08 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives