WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, November 16, 2002  

I am still somewhat behind a peak state. My eyes are aching and so is my head. Hope I will feel better when everybody's here. I have started broiling peppers and I think I'll make some buckwheat pasta. I'll also try my hand at rice cake sticks with seaweed sheets (Pam's idea). Haizam is cooking rabbit (conejo al ajillo) and I am not sure about the rest of the gang, though I am confident nobody will go hungry.

7:16 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives