WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, November 07, 2002  

I am back from � on this very bittersweet day. Today I learned that a friend, and husband of a very good friend, died yesterday from lung cancer. I am not going to go into the details. I am not even going to go into what it means to me. It's just a bittersweet day.
I'm back from �. I went there after work with Miguel Angel.
Javier and Blanca and Julian joined us a couple of hours later. It was very crowded and loud. There was flamenco dancing with this half Asian girl with great arms and a magnificent butt.
We sipped about 3 bottles of wine in several hours, had some tapas and a lively conversation. Blanca and Julian were back from seeing Michael Moore's movie, the Columbine something, and Javier was back from seeing some French movie I don't really care about ( I hate French movies, as well as most things French).
Now I have to try and get as much sleep as possible: Johanny will be calling me very early in the morning to wake me up so I can meet him at 7 am for training.
Just a bittersweet day.

12:14 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives