WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, November 05, 2002  

Had a glass of wine at the Delegate's Bar after work (Haizam's idea and a fine one with that) and then a second one at the Top of the Tower bar at the Beekman Tower Hotel. It was raining when we left. It was also early, with plenty of time to get to supermarket, come home, make some pasta, eat and read People Magazine. Amazingly, I have not turned on the TV, nor will I.
Tomorrow we might go to for flamenco night. And Thursday at 7.30 am I am getting back into the swing of things with a training appointment with Johanny.
By the way, the enquiry panel went great, or so I think though I realize now how difficult it is to remember details if you haven�t been taking mental notes all along, which of course I wasn�t because I wasn�t expecting to be called in front of an enquiry panel. I can�t wait to see their findings.

11:52 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives