WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, November 20, 2002  

Dinner was at Al Bustan. We shared hummus, a falafel appetizer and vegetable couscous. No dessert, no coffee, no wine. An admirable show of restraint.
As with the funk class, I did not make it after all. I was on the phone with JP and my mother and then it was too late. But I did get on the rebounder. I jumped around for 50 solid minutes. I plan to do the same tomorrow morning before work. It gets you totally juiced and ready to go.
Now it's time to apply my fake tan and start channel surfing.

11:03 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives