WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, November 16, 2002  

The day started lousily with the Saturday phone call to my mother. The situation is not good. We are waiting for a diagnostic but it looks like she had either a stroke or several mini strokes. Fact is it's very hard to understand what she says and she might make sense one minute and absolutely none a minute later. Today she asked me how many kids she had had. It's not funny. It's so not funny that I ended up sobbing and then calling my hubby to sob some more and my sister to find out more. I am now purposely focusing on happier thoughts, given that there's nothing I can do and that we will not even know what's wrong with her until we get the results of the brain CAT scan at the beginning of next week.
I might have to reconsider my X-mas plans too.
As for today, I have to get my act together, go out and buy food and stuff for tonight and start making preparations.

1:32 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives