WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, November 12, 2002  

Damn! I just lost the whole entry! Now I really have to be brief if I am to ever get some sleep. You would think that, being Monday, I would have stayed at home. Well no. After the party at the office and some frantic last time food shopping and sangria preparing, Haizam, Javier, a friend of Javier's visiting from Spain and I went to Marriot Marquis revolving bar. At about 11 pm Francia joined us for dinner at a diner on 9th avenue. And still we did not call it a night. We had to go to Don't Tell Mama for a last drink and some great singers. So now it's past 3 am, I am wide awake and Johanny will be calling me in less than three hours to join him at the gym.
I am also feeling somewhat guilty because Miguel Angel had to go home today and stay there sick as a dog, and I am partly to blame. I can eat anything and everything and never get sick and I should know better than to push people past their own sickly stomach limits. I really hope he is OK tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be yet another busy day. Not only will I be training in the morning and having quite a lot to do at work during the day, but there's also Pam arriving in the evening, which means I will not get to sleep early again. Oh well, let me drink tons of water now.

3:18 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives