WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, November 03, 2002  

Back from the party. Had a good time but for some reason everybody seems to be ready to pack and go way before I am. I do take pride in my energy but sometimes I wonder ... so it's 15 minutes off 4 am now and I could easily go somewhere else or have a meaningful conversation with somebody or just go swimming. Given that I have nobody around to keep me company, I shall spend some time on line and then try to sleep. Sometimes it feels like parties or other gatherings stop seconds short of getting really interesting, like everybody is avoiding that moment when people take off their masks and the fun really starts. Sometime I am really fed up of trying to keep it together, trying to make it work. Most people don't care and it's really obnoxious on my part to try and force them to have fun. Oh, shit, I miss my husband.

3:57 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives