WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, November 07, 2002  

After work I walked with Francia and Miguel to CompUsa to get a digital camera for Blanca. I now have to buy paper to wrap it and a nice card. After CompUsa Francia and I had dinner at a pretty cozy Italian restaurant near her house. I trekked back home, stopping at Grand Central to get some trashy magazines for a perfect night at home. I also called Katja to hear the great news: she and Santi are now engaged. They've been together 5 years and from the little I know, they will stay together a long long time.
I am thinking of having another dinner party at home in a week, still figuring out who to invite. Too many people, too little space.
Now it's time for my magazines. I am meeting with Johanny again tomorrow morning at 7.30.

10:50 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives