WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, October 23, 2002  

Yesterday Haizam and I were done before 10 pm. Miguel Angel was almost done. Francia was called at home and summoned to meet us at O'Neils for a beer or two or, in my case, a glass of wine or two. Seems Gov. Pataki was upstairs and when we were leaving a guy (either a driver or a bodyguard) asked me if "I was with the campaign". I was almost tempted to say yes and have him drive me home.
As always, it was relaxed and fun.
Today we had our crowd lunch at the Hapon restaurant and then I came over to the office for my weekly Technological Advisory Group meeting. Now it's time to tackle work.

4:18 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives