WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, October 06, 2002  

What a waste of a day! I did not follow through any of the plans: I did not work, I did not go to the gym, I did not go to the movies. I did not even roast my potatoes! I cooked them in the microwave oven and then put them in the oven, just to take them out ten minutes later to sautee them. Patience is not my best feature. I did download some webcam softwares, given that my SiteCam server is not working. I also watched a couple of made for TV movies, which I happen to love and I also watched - in awe - Larry King with Christopher Reeve and his wife. Just called Miriam in Uruguay and found out she is in Ibiza. I hope she is doing OK. Tried to call Liliana but she's not answering her cell or her home phone. So now I am looking at a sleepless night ahead of me. I absolutely want to finish this precis writing tonight. I will make sure to turn off CNN, Fox or CBS before I get an overdose of war threats.

10:18 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives