WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, October 04, 2002  

There goes my evening workout!
It's getting very difficult to have a social and a healthy life at the same time. I really should switch my workout to the early morning, before anything else, and combine it with the hour of power. I will always have to go to the club for classes, but at least I will make sure to get the cardio out of the way.
Now instead I have to rush home from work to get something warmer to wear, slip into more comfortable shoes and head over to Bob's for a drink, before going to some Vietnamese restaurant for dinner. Kate and Lynn will be there, but that's as far as I know.

2:37 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives