WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, October 20, 2002  

Sundays are mad for slacking. As much as I hate it, I keep doing it. So I've stayed home all day playing around on the computer (and buying a USB replacement cable for my digital camera and a firewire hub to plug-in my external drives and a couple of webcams) and watching either horrible E! Hollywood stories or CNN's relentless coverage of the demented sniper. I debated whether to take a Pilates class for a while but the debate never got to the operational phase. It's almost dark outside now and I've just ordered dinner (for today and tomorrow) at Zenith. Their dairy-free chocolate cake is to die for.
Yesterday with Debra was fun. I did not particularly enjoy the movie (White Olander), though Michelle Pfeiffer's hair in jail looked so good we were wondering which crime we should perpetrate to get that kind of perfect highlights and do. The girl that plays the daughter is very good but as for the characters , IMHO, they sure were not very complex and the storyline was very, very predictable.
Dinner , on the other hand, was great. This Vatan place was very different and fun, service was very friendly and the restroom was exceptionally clean. Hey! Even the food was good, just spicy enough. Debra and I had not seen each other for several weeks so it was non stop chitchat. On my way home I stopped at a newstand and bought my usual six hundred magazines and today I can proudly say there's nothing totally unimportant going on here or abroad that I am not aware of.

6:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives