WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, October 28, 2002  

Loved the movie. Loved it so much we absolutely had to see Part II, too, so we called a few Blockbusters to locate a copy and then cabbied uptown to get it. I could not not see it right then and there. Given this addictive and instant gratification personality of mine I can't happier I never tried hard drugs! I get hooked on just about everything or, as my hubby says when I don't like something, it's just a matter of me trying it. After that first step I will probably love whatever it is and be obsessed about it for a while. Well, there were a few things I did not like about the movie. Marlon Brandon, for one. Maybe it's because I've seen so many spoofs of Vito Corleone, but I felt like laughing out loud every time he started mumbling stuff. I also think De Niro looked like a gay flamenco dancer. Al Pacino on the other hand ... mmm, yummy (and I don't like him at all nowadays). He did not have the raspy voice back then and he had about half the mannerisms. The worse the character got the sexier he seemed to me, which is something I should be ashamed of. Actually, it's like guys fighting on the street. I just love watching fights, and I mean real fights, not the push and shove and safe shouts when your friends are standing between you and the guy you want to chew the head off. I think they only think I find unsexier than a guy who gets into stupid fights out of plain stupidity or a few too many drinks, is a guy who refuses to throw a punch when the situation calls for it. Having said this I shall now program the computer to wake me up tomorrow morning, as early as possible.

1:08 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives