WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, October 20, 2002  

I've just finished watching Cnbc's Tim Russert in a very interesting interview with Michael Moore . I certainly do not agree with Moore on everything but it is very refreshing to hear a dissident voice and somebody with such a strong delivery. I will make sure to keep an eye on him, buy his book and check out his movie.
I am so glad I have a dentist's appointment on Friday because I just removed a dangling brace and I now have the wire moving around in my mouth.
At some point tonight I should jump on that rebounder and get some work done ...

8:11 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives