WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, October 25, 2002  

It's been 3 days now and I still have this head/neck ache. I thought it was the rebounding but I did not rebound today and it hasn't gone away. I also have pain in my left hand and ache on my left arm. And no, it's not a heart attack. It's something I've had a hundred times before, usually after a long flight or a particularly gruesome high-impact aerobics class. I also get the neck ache when I don't blow-dry my hair. It must be part of the ageing gracefully process. Something is pinching back there and it's driving me nuts. If it's not gone by tomorrow and if a little wine tonight does not numb it, I might even consider taking an aspirin.
And while I am whining I might as well mention that I dropped a cutting board on a toe this morning. It hurts. Reminds me when I dropped the door of an Ikea mirrored closet while trying to assemble it. This was a few days before my wedding. I somehow managed to block the pain, put on a pair of heels and get to the airport to pick up my future mother-in-law (yes, there was a lot of blood involved). Needless to say, my poor toe was broken.
Re. tonight, there is the staff party going on from 7 to 12 pm. If things are quiet as they have been all week I might take off early and check it out.

6:13 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives