WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, October 18, 2002  

I will be working the evening shift next week but I already have two compelling reasons to come early on Monday: 1) I have a text to finish and 2) I've been asked to show up for a meeting so I can vote against somebody. It will be my pleasure.
Other than that, I am in the process of organizing lunch at one of our favorite Japanese restaurants with a bunch of colleagues on Wednesday. There's 10 of us so far.
I also have to take care of the second official girls' night out event. I need to come up with a place where we can drink, chat and dance and that would be agreeable to our very diverse group (agewise and tastewise). Our first outing was at S.O.B.'s, a rather unfortunate choice on that particular night: the band was lousy. Also, that club has no tables or chairs, and not all of our girls are not of the dancing-the-night-away variety.
Gotta call Johanny to get on a training schedule again. And Frank (I keep forgetting!).

5:31 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives