WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, October 30, 2002  

I am once again at the office since 10.30 am. Luckily I had time to get a trim at the hairdresser and buy treats for my colleagues before coming to work this morning (this is my way of buying votes as a staff rep!). Now I am hoping and praying that I will be done by 10 pm, in time to join some friends at a bar. Fact is a bunch of people from the office are at a reception at the Embassy of Spain. I had to miss it but this does not mean I have to miss the post-reception festivities too.

7:43 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives