WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, October 14, 2002  

He is gone now. I am so happy I took a couple of day off to really enjoy him while he was here. Our next time together might be in a month or so or, if things get too complicated in Buenos Aires, then in December, for X-mas. I am waiting for his phone call from the airport (probably from Miami). He usually calls me before boarding. Instead of his call I got one from Emilio a few minutes ago. He's on his way home from the gym and wanted to go out to have some drinks and watch football. I took a rain check as I would like to have an early night and an early morning tomorrow. I also got an e-mail from Pam today. She'll be coming at the end of the month for an interview in NYC.

8:18 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives